UK police probe second Kevin Spacey allegation

UK police probe second Kevin Spacey allegation

Like This Video 0 585162 Segun Vincent
Added by November 23, 2017

 

British police are investigating Hollywood star Kevin Spacey over a second allegation of sexual assault, the Press Association news agency reported on Wednesday.

London’s Metropolitan Police said it was examining an allegation of sexual assault against a man in 2005 in the Lambeth area of the city.

The alleged victim came forward on Friday, more than two weeks after another male said he was assaulted by the same man in 2008.

Police would not confirm the identity of the alleged assailant, who was named as Spacey by the Press Association.

The American actor is facing numerous claims of sexual assault and harassment, as part of a broader scandal in Hollywood sparked by allegations against mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Abuse claims against Spacey prompted The Old Vic theatre to launch an investigation into the actor’s term as artistic director, between 2004 and 2015, receiving 20 claims of inappropriate behaviour.

The incidents reported to the Lambeth theatre cover a period of 1995 to 2013 and have not been verified, The Old Vic said.

Spacey has been accused of attempting to rape a 15-year-old boy in New York and of making advances on actor Anthony Rapp when he was 14 years old, 31 years ago.

In a separate incident, a US woman claimed her 18-year-old son was sexually assaulted by the actor last year.

Similar Videos

Senate Asks FG To Immortalise Ekwueme

0 572512 0

The Senate has encouraged the executive to immortalise the late former Vice President Alex Ekwueme by naming the Federal Polytechnic, Oko, or any other key federal institution or asset after him. The call followed a motion during Tuesday’s plenary session

”TUESDAY TUESDAY CHURCH” ATTACKED BY ADOSOBA RESIDENTS..part 2

0 667059 0

THE POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT EVEANGELICAL MINISTRY ALSO KNOW AS ”TUESDAY TUESDAY CHURCH”…WAS ATTACKED BY RESIDENTS OF ADOSOBA ON THE 1ST OF NOV 2018….The ministry is being accused of occultic practices…..

Ikoyi Whistleblower Turns Down FG’s N325m

0 441376 0

  The whistleblower who gave the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission the tip-off which led to the recovery of N13bn from an Ikoyi apartment in Lagos has rejected N325m commission. His lawyer, Yakubu Galadima, revealed this on Saturday. Recall that

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

No Comments Yet!

But You can be first one to write one

Write a Comment

Your data will be safe!

Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.
Required fields are marked*